Affordable Accommodation in Chester Hill
Chester Hill Hotel offers budget accommodation located only a short walk from Chester Hill train station and local shopping complex. The hotel boasts 17 recently refurbished rooms with short term stay options available year round. Guests have access to both street parking and public parking at the rear of the venue.
We are located close to Hume Highway and Parramatta City Centre. With an easy access drive to Sydney and an approximate 40 minute train journey.
The standard rooms are available as single, double or triple bedding options while the deluxe triple room boasts both single and double bedding as well as an ensuite.
Please note: All accommodation rooms are located on a second story/level via stairs and unfortunately we do not have wheelchair access or a lift.
Guests can enjoy the convenience of dining in our Bistro or relaxing in our bar areas.
Book Your Accommodation
|Mon - Thu||10am - 6am|
|Saturday||9am - 5am|
|Sunday||10am - 10pm|
- Check In: 1pm
- Check out: 10am
- Customers can check in any time the Hotel is open for business by asking at the bars for the Manager on duty.
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
- 02 9644 4171
- Bar / Lounge
- Self service laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- Street Parking
- Non-smoking property
- Shared bathroom or ensuite
- Air conditioning or ceiling fan
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- TV & alarm clock
- Desk & wardrobe
- Opening windows
- Non- smoking only
Things to do
Chester Hill Hotel offers travellers easy access to explore the sites of Parramatta River and NSW National Parks. Wentworth Point is approximately 19 minutes from the hotel, visit the historic SS Airfield Shipreck in Homebush or visit our very own Sydney Olympic Park.
Prospect Nature Reserve is part of the NSW National Heritage Parks and is just 20 minutes from the Hotel. Bicentennial Park offers bike hire, with shared pathways for cycling, walking or running, plus picnic areas, BBQ facilities and water play areas for the kids.
Chipping Norton Lake is only 13 minutes away. This beautiful natural attraction provides cycling, BBQ facilities, picnic area, playground equipment and boat ramps. There are over 50 species of birds recorded in the park with bird watching a popular activity.
For the golf enthusiast, Woodville Public Golf Course is only 9 minutes from the hotel.
Getting to the Chester Hill Hotel is hassle free with the Chester Hill Train station in close proximity to the venue. There are also bus stops within walking distance from the venue.
Travel to Chester Hill Hotel by car in just under an hour from Sydney CBD:
- Travel on the Western Distributor Fwy/A4
- Take Hume Hwy/A22 to Muir Rd in Greenacre, turn right onto Muir Rd.
- Turn right onto Rookwood Rd/A6.
- Follow Amy St and Carlingford St to Waldron Rd in Chester Hill.